back in my hoodsies
for the record the hospital was so multicultural it just goes to show
you cant judge people on who they are and where they come from like that
nah not fully man
that’s not right
let’s get down to pictures
You’ve Got Pictures!
via the instagram
via the Queens-more
Yeah man this is that very 1960s look by the high school there up there u do the –alright it’s in Elmhurst far from me
and you can see the mall in the distance
- Katz. People that are mad skid row and still think they’re doing it and don’t understand the new demographic. And never did.
- Van Dykes. Dvds. Dick van dykes. Dirty fucking trash-holes that hate life.
- Watchers. In Brooklyn they are old Italian guys with Yankee fitteds and shitty jackets with bird shit on it and a dog that watches with them but are not thugs. Maybe failed gang kids from like the 1940s.
- ‘Faggity’ old world types from back then or now with that douchebag my country is the shit mentality when nobody gives a flying fuck about you or your situation.
- People who claim to be religious but are really non-religious in practice and grimey cunts of life.
- Schitzophrenics, etc who don’t get help because of the large amount of douchebag mentality in the general area. High amount of anti-common sense.
- Can collectors. Homelessness. People passed out.
- Family and societal neglect and lack of communication due to all factors. Perception that this area doesn’t need anything. Which will result in exactly that.
- Sirens that never stop.
An Ode to Cheetos that would make Chester Cheeto proud.
“Is【our friend】in touch?”
“Nah he 【whatever】.”
“Ah what the hell he’s probably eating a pack of cheetos, sitting home watching Time Warner with his hand down his pants.”
::face in palm:
It’s Henry. Not for nothing I like to listen to trance when i blog. Let’s get into it. Everyone thinks Dracula is such a FIEND, such an evil bad guy just cus he pops out the cove’ on some Bella Lugosi. On some Frankenstein frankly. Nah Dracula’s not a bad guy, he just gets a bad…
Continue reading »
Spider-Man is an emo ‘ho.’ This is why I love him. But only the assholes and haters say that. Spider-Man’s awesome. The best Spider-Man artist ever was, imo, and growing up, Mark Bagley. His tenure on the flagship Amazing Spider-Man with a certain writer trumped his work on USM or any other title. I’d like…
Continue reading »